Centennial School parents are encouraged to take the Illinois 5Essentials Survey. It will be conducted February 1 through March 31, 2013. This survey takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. If you do not have access to the Internet, please visit the Plano Public Library.
Your identity and survey response will be kept completely confidential and will not be connected to you or your child. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your building principal.
To access this survey, please:
1. Click on the “Take Survey Now” button above or visit https://illinois.5-essentials.org and click the link on the website.
2. Select the appropriate survey (Teacher, Student, Parents/Families) and click on the corresponding link.
3. You will be prompted to enter minimal demographic information (i.e., county, school)
4. You will be entered into the survey.
Thank you for your participation.
- Posted by Kathy B on 3/5/13
- Plano Schools Closed Tuesday, March 5
- Mark Your Calendars!
- Centennial Reading and Math Night
- Centennial Art Teacher Helps Promote Healthy Eating
- Centennial Student Art Show
Preparing students for successful lives by inspiring and expecting excellence in every student, every day!
Download the Plano Community Unit School District No. 88 Strategic Plan.